Ruger has long set the standard for reliable, affordable and accurate .22 LR handguns, beginning with the introduction of the Standard Pistol in 1949. Since then, the Standard Pistol has undergone a series of enhancements with the development of the Mark I, Mark II™, Mark III™ and now the Mark IV.™ The Mark IV™ maintains the classic look of the original but adds a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field stripping.
• Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools
• One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
• Ergonomic bolt stop
• Smoothly contoured wood laminate target grips with wrap around finger grooves for precision shooting
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
• Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics
• Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
• Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
• Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
• Also includes: two, 10-round magazines
• Calibre: .22 LR
• Capacity: 10+1
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Front Sight: Fiber Optic
• Barrel Length: 6.88"
• Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
• Grips: Target Laminate
• Finish: Satin Stainless
• Width: 1.46"
• Rear Sight: Adjustable
• Barrel Style: Fluted Bull
• Weight: 44.2 oz
• Overall Length: 11.12"
• Height: 5.50"
• Grooves: 6
• Twist: 1:16" RH
Buyer must have a B endorsed firearms licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.