Bringing the big-gun experience to the rimfire world, the Ruger Precision Rimfire is a scaled-down version of the Ruger Precision Rifle and maintains the same ergonomics, trigger, and manual of arms as the larger centerfire rifle. The Ruger Precision Rimfire is the ideal long-range shooting trainer and go-to rifle for your next rimfire match.
The Ruger Precision Rimfire features a moulded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly manufactured from glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness, and stability, offering a solid foundation for accuracy in each and every shot. The innovative Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows the rifle’s length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted for proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks moulded into the chassis helps you quickly return to a previous position.
This listing is for 17HMR or 22 Magnum. Click here for 22 LR
• Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness, and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy in each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider, making affixing a rear monopod easy. A moulded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
• Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows the length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get a proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks moulded into the chassis helps you quickly return to a previous position.
• Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2" bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3" bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; the wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
• Ruger's own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. It may be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
• Anodized 0 MOA Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount and has zero optics.
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
• 15" aluminium free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminium and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
• Target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra-precise rifling for excellent accuracy. The barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
• 1/2"-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
• Calibre: .17 HMR, .22 Mag
• Capacity: 9
• Barrel Length: 18"
• Overall Length: 35.13" - 38.63" Adjustable
• Handguard: Free-float with Magpul M-LOK slots
• Stock: Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable
• Finish: Black, Hard Coat Anodized
• Barrel: Threaded cold hammer-forged 1137 alloy steel
• Thread Size: ½"x28
• Twist: 1:9" RH
• Grooves: 6
• Length Of Pull: 12" - 15.5"
• Sights: None; Rail installed
• Weight: 6.5 lb.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.