Note for international orders:
The international export of primers may prove costly in terms of export permitting as well as freight. Please contact us
here directly for any inquiries regarding a bulk order.
Limited availability; check website "in stock" availability of your local store, if stock is available please call the store to secure.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence and a signed off Police Order Form for it to be shipped to you. Alternatively, you can purchase in store, or buy online and pick up from your nearest Gun City store without a Police order form. You can download the form here
Hornady® reloading dies represent the finest in machined craftsmanship.
Precise machining allows accurate reloading by offering easier adjustments, better alignment and smooth functioning.
With one of the finest internal finishes in the industry, Hornady® Custom Grade and Match Grade Dies provide a lifetime of reloading. They’re so well crafted that they’re guaranteed never to break or wear out from normal use.
2 Die Set in Bottle-necked Cartridges – Full Length Sizing Die & Seating Die
- Zip Spindle™ Design: A feature on all full length size dies, the Zip Spindle™ positively locks to eliminate slippage. A series of light threads cut on both the spindle and spindle collet allows incremental adjustments by turning the spindle or it can easily “zip” up or down for larger movements.
- Lock Rings with Wrench Flats: The Hornady Sure-Loc™ lock rings clamp around the entire die applying constant pressure to hold the ring in place. The locking screw tightens the ring without coming into contact with the threads, eliminating possible damage from pliers.
- Smooth Finish: Internal die profile is precision machined and polished to a smooth finish for reliable functioning without case sticking or excessive friction.
- Elliptical Expander: Superior to “ball expanders,” this Hornady exclusive provides extremely smooth neck sizing and significantly reduces friction and case neck stretch. Internal threading prevents it from pulling loose and the elliptical expander eliminates the need for a separate expander die for necking-up to the next calibre.
- Bullet diameter: 0.224
- Die product line: Custom Grade™
- Die set: 546207
- Die series: III
- Full-length size die: 046286
- Seating die: 044127
- Neck size die: 046040
- Shell holder: #16 390556
- Shell plate: #16 392616
- Case feeder die: Sm Rfl 095314
- Bullet feeder die: Rifle Bullet Feeder (22 Cal.) 095340
- Trimmer pilot: #1 390943
- Primer punch: Small 396618
- Bullet puller collet: #2 392155
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.