Hornady® reloading dies represent the finest in machined craftsmanship. Precise machining allows accurate reloading by offering easier adjustments, better alignment, and smooth functioning. With one of the finest internal finishes in the industry, Hornady® Custom Grade and Match Grade Dies to provide a lifetime of reloading.
They’re so well crafted that they’re guaranteed never to break or wear out from normal use.
This die set is used to reload .340 Weatherby Magnum cartridges.
• Set of two reloading dies by Hornady
• Includes one full-length sizing die and one bullet seating die
• Guaranteed never to break or wear out from use
• Zip Spindle™ design on all full-length size dies positively locks to eliminate slippage.
• Internal die profile is precision machined and polished to a smooth finish that delivers reliable functioning without case sticking or excessive friction
• The Hornady Sure-Loc™ lock rings clamp around the entire die applying constant pressure across the threads to hold the ring in place
• Superior to “ball expanders,” the integrated elliptical expander provides extremely smooth neck sizing and significantly reduces friction and case neck stretch
• Seater adjustment screw easily adjusts for bullet seating depths
• Locking retainer spring removes in seconds for easy disassembly and cleaning of the die
• In-line bullet seating system holds the bullet, the case neck and the seating stem in perfect alignment in the sleeve BEFORE the bullet enters the neck of the case
• The built-in crimper gives you the option of crimping without the need for an extra crimp die thus saving a station on your press
• Comes in a convenient box that’s compartmentalized for dies, bushings, shell holders and a taper crimp die.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising, and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.