Top performance and innovation, the fluted stainless offers added lightness, a larger cooling surface and a sporty, functional look while maintaining rigidity. This is an all-weather, modern rifle that is designed for shooters who appreciate the warm feel of a wooden stock combined with solid performance. The Tikka T3x Hunter Stainless has a fluted barrel to help shave weight for a sportier yet functional purpose. Comes is a solid selection of calibres for hunting and sport-shooting purposes. The high-grain walnut stock is selected and shaped by Sako master gunsmiths. An 'old-world' platform based on modern thinking, taking you to a new level in accuracy, reliability and shooting enjoyment. The stainless steel free-floating barrel, receiver, bolt and bolt handle make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions and makes for easy maintenance.
• New Recoil Pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Redesigned Ejection Port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved Rail Attachment: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic Bolt Shroud - Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel Recoil Lug: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
• Calibres: 223, 243, 30-06, 300 Win, 300 WSM, 308, 6.5x55, 7mm Rem Mag, 7mm-08
• Capacity: 3+1, 4+1 (223)
• Trigger: Single-stage adjustable
• Barrel: Fluted stainless
• Barrel Length: 22.4" (223), 24.4" (300 Win, 300 WSM)
• Safety: Two-stage
• Twist Rate: 1:8" (223), 1:11" (300 Win, 300 WSM, 308), 1:12" (223)
• Length: 42.5" (223), 44.5" (300 Win, 300 WSM)
• Weight: Approx. 2.9 - 3.2 kg depending on calibre
• Stock: Walnut
• Finish: Stainless
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.