Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
Helion brings cutting-edge thermal technology to Pulsar's range of monoculars. Incorporating the latest developments from Pulsar's research and development process the Helion brings the best quality and user experience in the field. Features a Detection Distance up to 1800mm fully functional wireless control & IPX7 Waterproof rating.
The Helion thermal imaging scope series is based on IR sensor (un-cooled microbolometer) technology, and is represented by a number of models featuring various frame rates, magnifications and lens diameters.
These scopes are designed for use both at night and in the daylight. They are also able to be used in inclement weather conditions and to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets such as branches, tall grass and thick bushes.
Unlike image intensifier tube based night vision devices, these thermal imaging scopes do not require an external source of light and are not affected by bright light exposure.
• Frame Rate: 50 Hz
• Microbolometer resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
• Spectral Sensitivity: 8-14 µm
• Pixel Pitch: 17 µm
• Display type: AMOLED
• Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
• Built-In Video Recorder Availability
• Preferable video player for IOS: VLC/Elmedia Video Player
• Built In Memory: 8 Gb
• Format of video clip: .avi
• Resolution of video clip: 640 x 480p
• Format of photo files:.jpg
• Resolution of photo files: 640 x 480p
• USB type: microUSB
• Operation modes: 3
• Integrated Wi-Fi module
• Defective pixel repair option
• Magnification: 1.4-11.2x22
• Digital zoom: 2X; 4X; 8X
• Objective Lens: F28/1.2
• Field of View: 22 x 16.6° (horizontal x vertical)
• Horizontal Field of view: 39 m @100m
• Exit pupil: 5 mm
• Eye Relief: 16 mm
• Diopter adjustment: ± 5 dptr.
• Close-up distance: 3 m
• Range of detection: 1000 m (object high x width = 1.7 x 0.5m)
• Power Supply: 3.0 - 4.2 V
• Battery type: B-Pack (Li-ion)
• Battery Life: 8 hours
• External Power Supply: 5V USB
• Remote control: Wireless
• Operating Temperature: 25 to +50 °С
• Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX7
• Waterproof: yes
• Dimensions: 219 x 58 x 57 mm
• Weight (without batteries): 0.40 kg
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.