Heated targets for simple and precise zeroing-in of a thermal imaging riflescope. Select 1 pack or 10 pack option.
Quantity in the box:
- 10 pcs. paper target size: 30 x 30 cm
- 10 pcs. carbon activated heating pads with adhesive side: 40 mm (heated surface)
Duration of pad remaining hot: 10-20 min, on cold surfaces (depends on weather conditions)
Please follow 10 steps for successful usage of heated targets:
• The heat pack is air-activated, do not open the pad packaging until you are ready to use it.
• Open the packaging and take out the heat pad.
• Note! Do not cut or damage the heat pad while taking it out.
• Remove the paper strip from the back side of the heat pad to expose the adhesive surface.
• Stick the heat pad with the adhesive side to the center of the paper target marked with circle.
• Note! There is no need to shake the heat pad, it will warm itself up in 3-5 minutes.
• Attach the paper target to the desired location.
• Aim at the heated pad with a thermal imaging scope mounted on the firearm and optimize thermal view, so that thermal pad is clearly visible.
• Perform zeroing procedure as described in the user manual of your thermal imaging device.
• With the help of the round shape and small diameter of the pad, deviations of point of impact can be eliminated in just a few shots.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.