Keep your meat clean and protected with the Mutton Cloth Quarter Bags from Outdoor Outfitters. Made from a lightweight, breathable material, these bags are ideal for deer, pigs, or goats.
• Lightweight, breathable material
• Helps keep meat clean & protected from insects
• Recommended for deer, pigs, and goats
• Contains 4 mutton cloth quarter bags.
• Dimensions: 30 cm x 122 cm.
Tips For Game Care
• Big game needs to cool quickly after dressing to avoid spoiling. Hang the animal up promptly or, if this is not possible, prop it up with a log, rocks, etc.
• Cut the game into quarters. Cut between the third and fourth ribs, and through the backbone to complete catering. Pelvic and breast bones of big game are tough and will require a good saw or axe to get through
• Bag each quarter separately and hang to protect the meat from any contaminants, The bag will allow air circulation to help cooling.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.