Just landed from Ranger are these new Spotting Scopes that provide outstanding performance at a great price point!
The angled viewing Ranger 16-48x60 Spotting Scope is loaded with all the features you need from a spotting scope. A rotating tripod collar allows you to spin your scope around 360 degrees with ease, and a retractable sunshade is there to help get rid of some of that glare from the sun.
The Ranger 16-48x60 Spotting Scope has been made with the hunter in mind, giving you a lightweight and easily transportable scope. Plus two lens caps keeps the lens clean and free from dirt.
Each scope comes with a tripod, and a soft carry case to keep it protected during transport.
Also available in 22-66x80! Click here.
This Ranger product is covered by a 10 year warranty.
• Multi-coated optics deliver a bright image
• Retractable sunshade to reduce glare under intense sunlight
• Compact, lightweight ABS body, portable and convenient to use outdoors
• Rubber-armour for enhanced durability
• Rain-proof for outdoor use
• Includes 2x lens covers and a carrying case for storage and transport, which can also be used whilst viewing on the tripod
• 10 Year warranty
• Magnification: 16-48x
• Objective Diameter: 60mm
• Prism Glass: BK7
• Eyepiece Position: Angled
• Field of view at 1000 m: 42m - 19m
• Angular Field of View: 2.4 to 1.1
• Close Focus: 5m
• Exit pupil: 3.8mm - 1.3mm
• Eye Relief: 14mm
• Weight: 740 g
• Dimensions: 310 x 149 x 73mm
• Colour: Grey/Black
Included in box:
• Tripod mount
• Carry case with handles
• Lens cloth
• 2x lens covers
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.