The InfiRay TL35 Thermal Scope Tube series (BOLT in the US) is a cutting-edge thermal imaging riflescope, which has a similar appearance to the Day riflescope. A state-of-the-art design is made especially for professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority.
To check out the reticle instructions for the InfiRay TL35 Thermal Scope, click here.
• High Image Quality: The Tube Series is designed for faultless operation in extreme weather and temperature conditions. Whether or not the environment is freezing cold or blistering hot, the image retains its contrast and vivid colors without loss of frame rate.
• User-friendly Interface: Rotary knob offers smooth zooming while four navigation keys offer optimal feeling of control.
• Picture-in-Picture Function: The Picture-in-Picture function improves accuracy by providing a 2x-magnified image of the reticle area at the top of the display. It helps to zoom in on a target while maintaining visibility of the entire field of view.
• Ultraclear Mode: Built-in Ultra-clear mode is designed for bad weather conditions, such as heavy fog and rain. It will make the Tube series more sensitive and capable of providing more details.
• Reliable Full Aluminium Housing: The Tube series housing is made of aluminum and is designed to improve reliability. Designed for rugged reliability, Tube riflescopes boast full and reinforced yet lightweight metal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
• Mounts on Standard 30mm Scope Rings: Applicable for 30mm diameter pipe, the newly designed tubular appearance allows the Tube series to be installed in standard 30mm scope rings, with simple operation, stability and reliability.
• Sufficient Operation Time and Flexible Battery Choice: The working time of the built-in battery is up to 13 hours, and the replaceable 18500 battery will provide an additional 2.5 hours of operation.
• Extreme Detection Range: The combination of the advanced thermal imaging sensor and the high-quality germanium optical lens provides an unprecedented detection range of up to 1800 meters, even in complete darkness.
• 12μm Pixel Pitch: A high-performance detector with a pixel pitch of 12μm.
• Built-in Video Recorder and WiFi Connection: 16 GB internal storage provides 24 hours of video recording capability, or approximately 20,000 images of photo storage. WiFi mode allows for up to 4 connections simultaneously.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.