GLOCK's first ever 'Crossover' pistol, the GLOCK 19X, combines the best features of two of its most popular and most trusted field-tested platforms. The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces to produce the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations.
The 19X comes in the coyote color with the first-ever factory colored slide, finished with an improved nPVD slide coating to prevent corrosion. Additional features include the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers, and lanyard loop. Included with the pistol is the standard 17-round magazine, two 17+2-round magazines, and coyote-colored pistol case.
• Calibre: 9mm Luger
• Safety: GLOCK Safe Action System
• Magazine Capacity: 17 rounds
• Barrel Length: 102 mm / 4.02"
• Weight (without magazine): 625 g / 22.05 oz
• Weight (with empty magazine): 704 g / 24.83 oz
• Weight (with loaded magazine): 890 g / 31.39 oz
• Trigger Pull: 26 N
• Overall Length: 189 mm / 7.44"
• Overall Width: 33 mm / 1.30"
• Overall Height: 139 mm / 5.47"
• Sight radius: 152 mm / 5.98"
• Trigger Distance: 70 mm / 2.76".
note: All pistols that come with a backstrap set will be changed to only include 2 beavertail backstraps instead of having the set with 2 backstraps and 2 beavertail backstraps.
Buyer must have a B endorsed Firearms Licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.