The GLOCK 19 Gen5 pistol in 9 mm Luger is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions. The new frame design without finger grooves still allows to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size by mounting the different back straps.
The slide has the superior GLOCK hard-surface finish nDLC in non-reflective black. It comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hand.
The reversible magazine catch and ambidextrous slide stop lever make it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.
Every G19 Gen5 features the match-grade GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) delivering increased accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown.
• GLOCK Safe Action System: GLOCK's revolutionary Safe Action® System provides a consistent trigger pull from the first to the last round.
• Generation 5: A combination of future technology, advanced design and the familiar GLOCK reliability.
• FS - Front Serrations: The front serrations (FS) provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hands
• Cartridge: 9mm Luger
• System: Safe action
• Barrel length: 102 mm / 4.02"
• Weight: 610 g / 21.52 oz (without mag); 670 g / 23.63 oz (with mag)
• Overall length: 185 mm / 7.28"
• Trigger pull: 26 N
• Magazine capacity: 15 rounds
note: All pistols that come with a backstrap set will be changed to only include 2 beavertail backstraps instead of having the set with 2 backstraps and 2 beavertail backstraps.
Buyer must have a B endorsed Firearms Licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.