Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
Reintroducing the Marlin® model 1895 Trapper lever-action rifle
Based on the same platform as the Marlin 1895 SBL, the Marlin 1895 Trapper boasts a shorter, more maneuverable 16" barrel, offers a bead-blasted, satin stainless finish for low glare in the field and rapid acquisition with the adjustable Skinner Sights™ receiver-mounted peep sight system.
This American-made lever-action rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional 1895, combined with Ruger's trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms.
Quality Crafted into every Rifle
Improved manufacturing processes create tight tolerances, resulting in a reliable, attractive rifle. Multi-layered quality control procedures, including daily function and accuracy audits and multiple inspections, result in a high-quality product.
• Adjustable Skinner Sights™ receiver-mounted peep sight is perfect for rapid target acquisition.
• Improved finish on the stock and forend and checkered grip panels provide superior grip in all conditions.
• Refined stock fit and thinner forend improve aesthetics and ergonomics.
•Threaded barrel, with a match-polished, factory-installed thread protector, has a 11/16"-24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
• Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from 416 stainless steel forgings.
• Barrel is made of 410 stainless steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Stainless steel components have a satin, non-shiny finish.
• Five-round, tubular magazine with a loading gate located on the receiver.
• Soft-rubber butt-pad effectively absorbs recoil.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer.
• Reliably feeds a wide range of .45-70 Govt. factory ammunition and bullet types.
• Durable, laminate buttstock and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions.
• Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions.
• Spiral-fluted, nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling.
• Oversized lever loop provides clearance for operation with heavy gloves.
• Slim forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel.
• Calibre: 45-70 Govt
• Magazine Type: Tube Magazine
• Magazine Capacity: 5 Rounds
• Barrel Length: 409 mm / 16.1"
• Barrel Thread: 11/16x24
• Front Sight: Skinner Sights™ Blade
• Rear Sighs: Skinner Sights™ Adjustable
• Stock: Black Laminate
• Safety: Cross-Bolt
• Finish: Stain Stainless
• Overall Length: 869.7 mm / 34.24"
• Weight: 3.2 Kgs / 7.1 Lbs
• Rate of Twist: 1:20"
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.