Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
The M4 is a shotgun of Italian origin. It was developed in the late 1990's by Benelli at the request of the US Marine Corps.
The M4 looks rather similar to the M3 Super 90, but differs in having a gas system instead of the inertia driven system. The double gas piston setup makes the M4 cycle more reliable in arduous circumstances and with multiple attachments, but dispenses of the pump-action ability. A Picatinny rail allows optics to be fitted. The M4 is also fitted with a fixed stock pistol grip.
The M4 fires 12ga shells with a length of up to 3 inch. 5 round tubular magazine.
• Origin: Italy
• Caliber: 12 gauge 2.75" and 3"
• Feed system: 5 round tubular magazine
• Barrel length: 470mm
• Rifling: Smoothbore
• Action: Gas operated
• Fire selector: 0 - 1
• Rate of fire: Semi-automatic
• Stock type: Fixed
• Length: 1.010 mm stock extended, 886 mm stock retracted
• Weight: Approx. 3.82 kg empty
• Sights: Iron sights, blade front and ghost ring rear
• Optics: Picatinny rail on receiver
The following firearm limited warranties are offered by Benelli which is proud to grant to its customers supplementary rights in addition to those provided by consumer protection law and by other laws applicable in the country of purchase of the firearm; these rights are granted in addition and without prejudice to the warranties provided for by the foregoing legislations:
• 10-year Limited Warranty: Your new Benelli firearm is warranted for 10 years from date of purchase against any defect in materials or workmanship in the metal parts of your product (“10-year Warranty”).
• BE.S.T. 25-year Limited Warranty: In addition, barrels and parts that are treated with the Benelli Surface Treatment (“BE.S.T.”) (available on specific models) are warranted against rust and corrosion for 25 years from date of purchase (“BE.S.T. Warranty”).
The 10-year Warranty and BE.S.T. Warranty are referred to collectively as the “Benelli Warranties.” The Benelli Warranties are subject to the terms and conditions described below.
General Requirements for Coverage
In order to be covered by the Benelli Warranties you must:
• Register your firearm below within 30 days from purchase. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. We recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase so that the start date for your Benelli Warranties can be verified.
• Be the original purchaser of the firearm. The Benelli Warranties do not cover any claims made by subsequent owners.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.