The ATA Arms SP Sporter Under & Over shotgun portrays a beautiful blend of 60 years master craftsmanship and contemporary technology. It features single selective trigger mechanism with automatic ejectors The alloy action features a steel insert inlet into the standing breech face, to resist scuffing and reduce wear and also provides easy and comfortable handling and carrying for hunters. It is fitted with a quality Turkish walnut wooden stock and forend, making it extremely attractive and desirable.
Other features are a detachable and adjustable trigger group with allows you to set the length of pull from 375 to 390mm, and set the weight from 1.2 to 1.6kg. Disassembly is also very simple by removing a single pin only. A forend removal button is easily accessed for quick and easy removal. The SP Sporter has an inactive trigger hammer disconnector for improper locking and an ergonomic grip design on the stock for both left and righthanded use. The barrel selector allows for choice of either barrel to be fired first, and is conveniently positioned on the top strap, and along with the safety, it is easy to use. The barrels are built and finished to a high standard, with a very durable high gloss finish, which completes the attractive appearance of these shotguns.
• A disconnector ensures safety by preventing trigger from releasing the hammer if the breech bolt is improperly closed.
FOR-END REMOVAL CAP:
• Forend dismounting cap designed enables easy disassembly.
• The design of the grip caters for right handed users (left hand is optional).
• Conveniently positioned on the top strap, the barrel selector and safety is easy to operate and allows either the bottom or top barrel to be fired first, to suit the type of shooting. The barrel selection made is also clearly visible.
DETACHABLE AND ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER GROUP
• SP detachable trigger group offers it’s user to set length of pull from 375mm to 390mm and to set weight of pull from 1.2 kg to 1.6 kg. You can easily disassemble the trigger group by pushing the release button. This new feature is standard on SP Trap and SP Sporting. The detachable trigger system feature is not available for other models.
5 Chokes included with steel (M, SKT, IC) and non steel (IM & F) available.
• Gauge: 12
• Action: Under & Over
• Chamber 3" (76 mm)
• Magazine Capacity: 2 rounds
• Barrel Length: 30"
• Trigger: Single Selective
• Chokes: IM & F
• Steel Shot Chokes: M, SKT, IC
• Sights: Front Hi-vz
• Rib: 5 mm
• Stock: Grade 2.5 Turkish Walnut, Matte
• Safety: Thumb
• Finish: Matte Blued
• Overall Length: 1220 mm
• Weight(approx.): 3.5 Kgs
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.