Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
The ATA model SP Over & Under shotgun embodies the synthesis of 50 years of master craftsmanship and contemporary technology.
The SP over & under shotgun is offered with either a standard steel or a lightweight aluminium alloy receiver; both feature a single selective trigger mechanism with automatic ejectors. The alloy action features a steel insert inlet into the standing breech face to resist scuffing and reduce wear. All SP models are enriched with quality Turkish walnut wood for the stocks and forends, making them extremely attractive to the eye as well as being desirable to own at a very competitive price.
Barrels are built and finished to a high standard, with a very durable finish which completes the attractive appearance of these shotguns. The barrels accept interchangeable steel alloy mobile chokes, which allow hunters and shooters to select degree of shot pattern they require for the type of targets they are preparing for, thereby tailoring the gun to meet their specific needs.
• A disconnector ensures safety by preventing trigger from releasing the hammer if the breech bolt is improperly closed.
FOR-END REMOVAL CAP:
• Forend dismounting cap designed enables easy disassembly.
• The design of the grip caters for right handed users (left hand is optional).
• Conveniently positioned on the top strap, the barrel selector and safety is easy to operate and allows either the bottom or top barrel to be fired first, to suit the type of shooting. The barrel selection made is also clearly visible.
DETACHABLE AND ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER GROUP
• SP detachable trigger group offers it’s user to set length of pull from 375mm to 390mm and to set weight of pull from 1.2 kg to 1.6 kg. You can easily disassemble the trigger group by pushing the release button. This new feature is standard on SP Trap and SP Sporting. The detachable trigger system feature is not available for other models.
5 Chokes included with steel (M, SKT, IC) and non steel (IM & F) available.
• Gauge: 12
• Action: Under & Over
• Chamber 3" (76 mm)
• Magazine Capacity: 2 rounds
• Barrel Length: 30"
• Trigger: Single Selective
• Chokes: IM & F
• Steel Shot Chokes: M, SKT, IC
• Sights: Front Hi-vz
• Rib: 5 mm
• Stock: Grade 2.5 Turkish Walnut, Matte
• Safety: Thumb
• Finish: Matte Blued
• Overall Length: 1220 mm
• Weight(approx.): 3.5 Kgs
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.