Long gaiters provide maximum protection from the environment. Preventing dreaded stones and twigs working their way into your boots on your missions. The long gaiters are the perfect choice to adding to your kit for extra comfort and protection when you need it during the hunt.
• Adjustable top for secure fit
• Large YKK zip
• Steel lace hook
• Reinforced scuff pad on ankle
• Sizes available: Medium - 2XL
• To maintain top performance of your Stoney Creek garment we recommend a regular warm washing at 40 degrees (inside out) with a non-powdered laundry detergent (Sports Wash recommended) and occasional warm tumble dry, right side out.
• A warm wash assists in killing bacteria and the warm drying for 20 minutes revives the fabric and rejuvenates the DWR and the Teflon coating ensuring going performance.
• NB: Powdered detergents have UV brightness visible to animals. We recommend reapplying DWR every two years. It is not recommended to store your garment damp, wet and scrunched.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.