Stoney Creeks lightest full length hunting coat, the Glaisnock Jacket is the absolute pinnacle in technical hunting rainwear. Ideal for the expedition hunter who is conscious of their overall pack weight, but who absolutely won't compromise on quality, performance or protection from the elements. The key to the Glaisnock's legendary performance is in it's technical X1-Tough fabric. An advanced 3-layer fabric which actively repels water, keeping the out layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. A revolutionary 3-panel construction reduces unnecessary weight and enhances overall weather proofness of the garment.
• 100% waterproof (10,000mm ASTM tested)
• 100% seam sealed
• 100% windproof
• DWR (durable water repellent) coating to actively shed water, blood and dirt
• Alpine twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit and protection that won't restrict your vision
• Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secured
• Lowered hand warmer pockets with YKK aqua zips which won't get in the way of your hip belt
• Extra-long tail to sit on when glassing
• Advanced 3-panel construction reduces weight and enhances weatherproofness
• Large chest pocket with YKK aqua zip gives you weatherproof storage and access to your essential optics and electronics
• Articulated elbows provide enhanced comfort and maximum range of movement
• Internal YKK zipped internal pocket to keep electronics secure and protected from the elements
• Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip
• Lightweight: 942 grams (size large)
• Conveniently folds up into it’s own hood for ultra-compact storage within your pack
• Breathable: it's highly microporous internal membrane means this fabric breathes exceptionally well
• Colour: Bayleaf
• Available in sizes S - 2XL
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.