Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
The revolutionary new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2800.COM is the first dedicated compact laser rangefinder capable of precise distance measurements up to 2,800 yards/2,600 meters and benefits from easy smartphone programming via Bluetooth and the new Leica Hunting App. This means Leica ABC® Ballistics can be customized directly through a smartphone as well as a Kestrel Elite weather meter.
The Leica Rangemaster CRF 2800.COM offers hunters and long-range shooters three ballistic outputs in addition to the measured distance. Depending on the ballistic data required, when using Leica’s ballistic program, the CRF2800.COM provides either hold over value in inches, centimeters or come ups in MOA or MILs to 1,000 yards, or equivalent horizontal range (EHR) to 1,200 yards/1,100 meters. When connected with the Kestrel 5700 Elite with Applied Ballistics, the CRF2800.COM will display both elevation and windage corrections as far as the range finder can read.
Data is shown on the integrated LED display, which automatically adjusts to ambient lighting conditions. The scan mode measures environmental conditions and target distance every 0.3 seconds. Between 10 and 200 yards, the CRF2800.COM displays distance to the tenth of a yard, an especially useful feature for archers. Thanks to its compact size and weight, it can easily be carried in a shirt pocket.
With the CRF 2800.COM, Leica offers a product with a complete new operation concept, the Leica Hunting App, which raises the ease of use to a new level. The App will be available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, and the minimum smartphone Operating System requirements are iOS Version 9 and Android Version 6. The menu of the CRF has been extended to include a Bluetooth menu (BT) with new settings:
• Scope of delivery: Carrying cord, cordura case, battery
• Magnification: 7 x
• Front lens diameter: 24 mm
• Exit pupil: 3.4 mm
• Twilight factor: 13
• Field of view at 1,000: 115 m
• Eye-relief: 15 mm
• Objective angle of view: 6.6°
• Diopter compensation: ± 3.5 diopters
• Read-outs: LED display with 4 digits and symbols, ambient light controlled brightness control
• Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: yes
• Eyecups: turn down rubber eyecups
• Prism system: Roof prism with phase correction coating P40
• Coating: AquaDura® lens coating
• Watertightness: Watertight to a depth of 3.2 ft / 1 m
• Housing: Carbon fibre-reinforced plastic material
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.5 x 2.25 x 1.25 in / 113 x 75 x 34 mm
• Weight: approx. 6.7 oz / 189g incl. battery
• Meter/Yard Selector: yes, optionally yards/inches or meter/centimeter
• Laser: Eye-safe invisible laser according to EN and FDA class1
• Measuring time: Maximum approx. 0.3 s
• Measuring mode: Scanning mode, single measurement
• Interface: Bluetooth® 4.1
• Smartphone: App Leica Hunting App
• Power supply: 1 x 3 V/Lithium-type C2R
• Battery lifetime: Approx. 1,700 measurements at 68°F/20°C
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.