Limited availability; check website "in stock" availability of your local store, if stock is available please call the store to secure.
The Hunters Element Spur Pants represent the pinnacle in year-round hunting pants. They have been designed to be durable, light and practical. This light nature combined with thigh vents allows them to be nice and cool in summer and paired with an underlayer, warm enough in winter. Ultra-durable 4-way stretch HYDRAFUSE™ SCRAPEarmor™ is fabric placed on the knees, seat, and lower legs to add durability to the high wear and tear areas.
The Articulated knees and an athletic cut mean they feel amazing in the field and the convenience of multiple streamlined pockets means they will become an essential bit of kit for any hunt.
• UPF 30+
• Weight szM: 500g
• Body-mapped design
• Ultra-durable 4-way stretch HYDRAFUSE™ SCRAPEarmor™ fabric placed on the knees, seat, and lower legs
• Lightweight, breathable, quiet, versatile 4-way stretch HYDRAFUSE™ TOUGHSTRETCH™ fabric placed on main body
• Articulated knees: cleverly designed to contour to the natural bend of your knee, this allows for added comfort and less restriction with any manoeuvre
• Made from 40 recycled plastic bottles
• Supremely quiet
• Cuff adjusters: dome ankle cuff adjusters let you tailor your cuff to keep the heat in and keep scree out
• YKK zippers
• Multiple pockets: two standard hip pockets and two slimline zippered thigh pockets provide plenty of storage options for your essential items
• Heat vents: large thigh length vents that can be zipped open or closed to regulate temperature
• Button and zip fly: Reinforced custom Hunters Element fly button with quality YKK zippers
• PFC free DWR
• Colour: Desolve Veil camo
• Sizes: Small - 2XL (while stocks last)
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.