Which hunting pellet is the right one for me? The fastest and most economical solution is the “Five-pack Sampler of .22 Cal hunting diabolos”.
H&N is renown throughout the world for producing high quality air pellets with ongoing product innovation. You’ll always find the right pellet here. Whether it’s velocity, shock effect, distance or penetration that’s the highest priority, you are guaranteed to find the right pellet for every use.
The pellets are each packed in a practical resealable tube.
• 5 different pellet types
• 30-35 pellets of each type
• 155 total pellets
• 5 re-sealable tubes
• 30 Crown Magnum Pellets
• 35 Sliver Point Pellets
• 30 Barracuda Power Pellets
• 30 Barracuda Green Pellets
• 30 Barracuda Hunter Pellets
The following pellets are included:
Crow Magnum (~30 pieces)
• Medium weight, hunting pellet with flat trajectory for medium ranges. Maximum shock effect and deformation of pellets. Smooth with large hollow point.
Silver Point (~35 pieces)
• Heavy, accurate hunting pellet for medium ranges. High impact and penetration with maximum shock effect. Smooth with blood grooves.
Baracuda Power (~30 pieces)
• Heavy, exceptionally accurate pellet for long ranges. Special copper coating (20% harder). First-class aerodynamic design for high impact and penetration. Low deformation of pellet.
Baracuda Hunter (~30 pieces)
• Advanced development of Baracuda design with best aerodynamic properties for maximum impact, high penetration and controlled deformation of pellet. Tight shot groups. Smooth with deep hollow.
Baracuda Green (~30 pieces)
• Lead-free, lightweight high-velocity pellet with maximum accuracy for competition and hunting. Almost supersonic velocity with a very flat trajectory for medium ranges. High impact and penetration.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.