Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
Equipped with Guide’s new self-developed infrared detector and the patented image processing technology, the TK Gen2 Kitalpha Series captures sharp imaging and is packed with powerful features like image and video recording, smooth zoom, pseudo-color adjustment, approximate ranging and PIP. Personalized image observation is supported in different scene modes.
• Superior image quality and detailed vision in complex environments.
• Metal objective sun shade
• High Quality Imaging Day and Night
• Full-color HD display
• PIP mode for highlighting the target
• Anti-Fog Eyepiece brings the clarity
• Multiple Color Palettes to Highlight the Target
• One-click switch between three scene modes
• Extended 8x Digital zoom capability
• Photo and Video Recording
• With IP66 protection level and 1-meter drop test, it can handle the elements.
• Detector type: VOx
• Detector resolution and pitch: 640 x 480, 12 μm
• Spectral range: 8 to 14 μm
• NETD: ≤30 mk
• Frame rate: 50 Hz
• Focal length: 35 mm; F1.0
• Focus: Manual
• Field of angle: 12.5° × 9.4°
• Optical zoom: 2.0x
• Digital zoom: 1 – 8x
• Display type: 0.4" FLCOS
• Resolution: 1280 x 960
• Eyepiece: Monocular, exit pupil distance≥10 mm, diopter adjustment: -4 to＋2
• Eyepiece zoom: 13.8x
• Video output: Digital video
• Battery type: 2 Built-in 18650 batteries (6000mAh)
• Battery life: ≥ 4.5 hours
• USB: Type C, (USB 2.0 standard), supporting power supply and data access
• Video interface: micro HDMI
• External expansion: External Display and Bluetooth remote control
• Mechanical interface: UNC ¼"-20 (Tripod mounting), Mechanical expansion interface
• PIP: Upper left, Upper middle, Upper right, Closed
• Scene modes: Enhanced, Highlight and Natural
• Ultra power saving mode: Available
• Image capturing : Yes
• Video recording : Yes
• WIFI: Transmission of real-time video via WIFI for remote control in the 2.4G frequency band and within 15 meters
• Color palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Adjustable Red Hot, Iron Red, Blue Hot, Green Hot
• Compensation modes: Shutter and scene compensation
• Rough ranging: Available
• Laser: Laser indicator (up to 200 m)
• Illuminator: On / Off
• Language settings: Chinese / English / Russian / German / French
• Memory capacity: 16GB
• Start up: 2 Sec
• Storage temperature range: -30°C to 60°C
• Humidity: 10 % to 95 % non-condensing
• Shock: 30 G at 11 ms half sine pulse
• Vibration: 10 Hz - 150 Hz
• Certification: IP66, FCC, CE, RoHS, EAC, un38.3
• Weight: ≤560 g
• Dimensions: 214 × 65 × 71 mm
|Size||Recognition Range||Detection Range|
|• Boar||0.9 x 0.7 m||450 m||880 m|
|• Deer||1.5 x 0.5 m||580 m||1150 m|
|• Human||1.8 x 0.5 m||700 m||1400 m|
|• Vehicle||2.3 x 2.3 m||1400 m||2800 m|
Warranty period on new thermal optics:
• Pulsar: 3 Year manufacturers warranty
• Guide: 1 Year + Register online and get an extra year: https://www.guideir.com/service/free-extended-warranty
• InfiRay: 2 Year warranty: https://www.infiray.com/uploads/file/after-sales-service-policy.pdf
Please note: Manufacturers warranty period above covers the unit itself and does not cover commercial use. Thermal accessories will have a lesser cover period that what is specified for the units above. The warranty does not cover mis-use or accidental damage caused by the operator.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.