DNZ Rings Hunt Master 1" LOW for a Browning A-Bolt lll
Weight of most all Hunt Master mounts are 2 to 3 ounces. Depends on height, style, and size.
Material is 6061T6 Aluminum.
Base screws are 6-48 X 1/4″ long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Both use a 7/64 Allen wrench.
- Hunt Masters signature series two piece scope mounts
- Fits long and short actions, some super short actions – left and right hand guns
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- Each ring and base is machined from a solid block of top-grade billet 6061T6 aluminum
- Internal ring and base design allows for extra eye relief adjustment
- Eliminates or reduces scope damage from tightening rings
- Approximately 1/3 the weight of steel
- Eliminates the need for windage screws that can work loose and cause problems
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- Up to four times the threads of other mounts for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.