This style popular in South-East Asia and the Pacific features a fat point that shifts its weight forward where it can do the most good when heavy chopping or slashing is called for. As a survival tool, it will open a coconut or chop down a tree with equal ease. Cold Steel produces a quality line of machetes featuring styles from all over the world. With a distinctive black finish to prevent rust, Cold Steel combines aesthetic appeal with a useable tool.
Cold Steel machetes have a reputation throughout the world for being strong, sharp and extremely durable. When you purchase a machete from Cold Steel, you’re buying more than just 'a machete', you’re investing in a reliable tool you can count on to be there when you need it. Made from High Carbon steel, with a rust-resistant coating, you’re sure to find a use for any machete in the Cold Steel lineup. Depending on the model, Cold Steel machetes will have either a utility edge, for crushing through tasks or a sharpened edge, when you need that extra cutting power. Whichever you prefer, Cold Steel has a machete for you.
• Blade Length: 18"
• Total Length: 23 5/8"
• Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz
• Weight with Sheath: 1 lb. 8 oz
• Width at Widest Point: 3 1/4"
• Blade Composition: 1055 High Carbon Steel
• Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip): 2.2 mm. / 2.0 mm
• Blade Style: Bolo
• Blade Detail: Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use
• Full Tang: Yes
• Handle Features: Lanyard Hole
• Handle Material: Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
• Sheath Features: Plastic Tip Reinforcement, Riveted Seams, Sewn
• Enclosure Type: Fold Over Snap Enclosure, Slot Entry
• Sheath Material: Nylon
• Belt Loop Attachment: Yes.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.