You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item. You will be asked to supply a copy of your photo identification as proof of age in order to complete the purchase.
The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as the cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
• New Cross Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
• Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
• Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
• Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
• Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
• Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
For use by responsible people only.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.