We are huge fans of the Browning A-Bolt and are very impressed with the huge improvements on the X-Bolt.
Browning X-Bolt Stainless Synthetic *Factory Fluted*
Browning X-Bolt Stalker/Black Composite Stock/22" Stainless Factory Fluted Barrel The most notable feature of the Browning Composite Stalker is the completely adjustable three level Feather Trigger system that provides a clean, crisp pull with no take up or creep and minimal overtravel. Additional features include a stainless steel glass bedded receiver that is drilled and tapped for scope mounts, adjustable open sights, a free floating, target crown stainless steel barrel, Dura Touch Armor Coating, sling swivel studs and an Inflex Technology recoil pad.
* Made in Japan
* Duratouch rubber covered synthetic stock with palm swell.
* Three action lengths available to suit calibres like 223, 308, and 270.
* The bolt has triple locking lugs which allow it to have a low 60 degree bolt lift.
* The bolt handle is a stream lined elliptical design and the bolt release is stainless steel.
* Detachable rotary magazine
* 4 round magazine capacity
* Substantially lower profile than other rifles in its class.
* The front and rear scope bases are held on the action by four screws.
* The safety is on the tang making it readily accessible for both left and right handers.
* There is a bright red cocking indicator
* Button on the bolt to allow you to unload the cartridge in the chamber whilst remaining on safe.
* The Browning X-Bolt has a very positive half-cock position, popular with New Zealand shooters.
* Each barrel is chambered by hand
* Match grade barrel
* Target crowning
* Guaranteed to shoot a group less than 25mm at 100m.
Action :Bolt Action
Barrel Length :22"
Barrel Finish: Stainless Fluted
Capacity :4 + 1
Safety :Top Tang Safety
Length :46 3/4"
Finish :Stainless Steel
Receiver - Stainless steel • Matte finish • Glass bedded • Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
Barrel - Stainless steel • Matte finish • Free floating • Hand chambered • Target crown
Action - Bolt-action • 60º bolt lift • Adjustable Feather Trigger™ • Detachable rotary magazine • Top-tang safety with Bolt Unlock Button
Stock - Composite • Palm swell • Matte black • Dura-Touch® Armor Coating
Features - Sling swivel studs installed • Inflex Technology recoil pad
CLICK HERE to see the benefits of a Sako A7 or Browning X-bolt over a Tikka
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
To read a review on the X-bolt review Click Here
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.
**Please note rifle in video is not fluted**