A classically styled pistol, the SR1911® has been designed with modern features to make an ergonomic, accurate, rugged and reliable pistol.
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
• Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
• Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Ambidextrous thumb safety and extended slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
• Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
• Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts, and accessories.
• Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design
• Also includes two stainless steel magazines.
Calibre: .45 cal
Cartridge: .45 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 8+1
Magazine Type: Removable single-stack box
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Barrel Length: 5"
Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless
Grip Panels: Deluxe Checkered G10
Model Type: Target
Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
Sights: Adjustable Target
Weight: 39 oz
Overall Length: 8.67"
Twist: 1:16" right-hand.
Buyer must have a B endorsed Firearms Licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.