What is included...
• 22 Hämmerli TAC R1 Threaded with Match Trigger Upgrade
• Ranger Premier 4.5-14x44 Rifle Scope - 30mm Tube
• Ghost Modular Baffle Short Compact Silencer
• FAB Defense GL-Shock Absorbtion Stock
• Ranger 1-Piece Ringmount: 30mm
• FAB Foregrip M-LOK Rubberized Ergo Pointing
The new TAC R1 22 from Hämmerli is a rimfire rifle chambered in ever-popular and economical .22 LR cartridge. Unlike other makes and models, the TAC R1 features a full metal upper and lower receiver for added strength and durability.
Its factory threaded 16.1" barrel (1/2x28) is just begging for a silencer to be added and the surrounding CNC machined M-LOK handguard that features QD (or Quick Detach) slings mounts and makes adding other accessories just as easy and hassle-free.
Made in Germany by UMAREX, the world’s largest manufacturer of firearm replicas, the TAC R1 comes complete with factory-fitted flip-up front and rear sights that are fully adjustable for both windage and elevation. The rear sight also includes two apertures; one for 50 metres and the other for targets at shorter ranges i.e. under 50 metres. The inclusion of a 5-position adjustable skeleton stock allows the shooter to quickly change the length of pull to fit their body type and shooting situation.
The bolt speed is adjustable with a simple turn of a screw to allow for optimal performance with a variety of ammunition types and also holds open upon the last round being fired to facility faster reload times. Finally, the full-length Picatinny rail makes mounting your choice of optics easy. So if you are after the ultimate 'Bunny Busting' rig or a slick target shooting setup, then it's hard to look past the Hämmerli TAC R1.
• CNC machined M-LOK handguard with QD mounts on either side for mount a sling
• Flip-up front and rear sights fully adjustable for both windage and elevation
• The rear flip-up sight has two apertures; the smaller aperture for ranges of 50 metres and the larger one for ranges under 50 metres
• 5-position skeleton stock to allow the length of pull to be adjusted quickly and easily
• Bolt speed can be adjusted for a variety of different ammunition type
• Last round hold open; the bolt remains open upon firing the last round in the magazine
• Factory threaded barrel (½x28)
• Factory muzzle brake fitted to rifle
• All-metal upper and lower receiver for added strength and durability
• Easy to field strip and clean
• Made in Germany by Umarex.
• Calibre: 22 LR
• Action: Semi-automatic
• Magazine Type: Detachable box
• Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
• Barrel Length: 16.1"
• Barrel Thread: 1/2x28
• Trigger: Single-stage
• Trigger Pull: 6 lb (reduced from 9 lb)
• Sights: Flip-up front and rear
• Receiver Material: Aluminium
• Stock: 5-position adjustable skeleton
• Safety: Lever
• Forend: M-LOK
• Finish: Matte Black
• Overall Length: 830 mm (min) ; 910mm (max)
• Weight: 2.25 kg (without magazine).
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.