The tactical world is full of ARs. But only a select few are tough enough and accurate enough to be called a SIG. The SIG516 is the natural evolution of the platform, with a host of enhancements designed to survive anything, anywhere.
One of the most tested and proven firearm systems in the world achieves ultimate refinement in the SIG516 rifle. With its Nitride treated, military grade barrel and adjustable, four-position gas regulator, the piston-driven SIG516 incorporates all of the most desirable mechanical improvements. Add to these a free-floating forend, and you have the most advanced, versatile AR-based rifle available.
BUILT FOR HARCH TACTICAL ENVIRONMENTS
• The SIG SAUER advanced short-stroke pushrod system reduces carbon fouling, excessive heat and unburned powder in the action, ensuring reliability and function that is unmatched. A standard 5.56mm NATO Nitride chamber and bore ensure reliable function in any environment.
ADJUSTABLE GAS VALVE
• An adjustable gas valve allows operators to increase the flow of gas when using lower pressure ammunition or when adverse conditions require additional energy. Reduced flow and the off-position enhance the use of suppressors. Barrels feature an A2 flash suppressor and are threaded 1/2×28 TPI, allowing the SIG516 to adapt to a number of aftermarket accessories and suppressor mounts.
16" HAMMER-FORGED BARREL
• Hammer forged 16” barrel provides superior quality and unsurpassed accuracy.
QUAD RAIL HANDGUARD
• Add a full range of accessories and lock them into place with confidence.
AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE AND CONTROLS
• Whether you’re left- or right-handed, there should be no compromise in shooting performance. The SIG516 features an ambidextrous safety selector, magazine release, and charging handle.
• Calibre: 5.56x45 / .223
• Action: Semi-automatic
• Operating System: Gas Piston
• Barrel Length: 16" / 406mm
• Barrel Material: Carbon steel
• Twist Rate: 1:7
• Magazine Capacity: 5 rounds
• Trigger Type: Mil-spec
• Trigger Weight: 5.5lb - 9.0lb
• Forend Type: Alloy
• Grip Type: Polymer
• Receiver Finish: Hard coat anodized
• Overall Length: 36.5" / 927mm
• Overall Width: 3" / 76mm
• Height: 7.75" / 197mm
• Barrel Thread: ½"x28tpi
• Accessory Rail: M1913
• Weight: 7.4lb / 3.4kg.
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the Mail Order Form link below:
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.