Ruger has long set the standard for reliable, affordable and accurate .22 LR handguns, beginning with the introduction of the Standard Pistol in 1949. Since then, the Standard Pistol has undergone a series of enhancements with the development of the Mark I, Mark II™, Mark III™ and now the Mark IV.™ The Mark IV ™ maintains the classic look of the original but adds a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field stripping.
• Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
• Lite models feature a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning.
• Threaded barrel (1/2''-28) for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included). Excludes model 40107 and 43917.
• Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated front strap and checkered backstrap.
• Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
• Ergonomic bolt stop.
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
• Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics (excludes model 40107). Tactical model features top and bottom Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
• Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
• Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
• Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
• Includes two, 10-round magazines.
• Caliber: .22 LR
• Capacity: 10 rounds
• Upper Material / Finish: Alloy steel; Black oxide
• Grip Frame: Polymer
• Barrel: Threaded Bull
• Sights: Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
• Barrel Length: 4.4''
• Overall Length: 8.5"
• Height: 5.5''
• Width: 1.22''
• Weight: 33.3 oz.
• Twist: 1:16''.
Buyer must have a B endorsed Firearms Licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.