Now the same Benelli M4 used by the U.S. Marine Corps can be your of choice. When the U.S. Marine Corps went shopping for a shotgun, they bought the M4 — the 12-gauge shotgun that functions the first time, every time. Its unique Auto Regulating Gas Operated (A.R.G.O.) system developed by Benelli engineers has dual stainless steel, self-cleaning pistons located just ahead of the chamber that operate directly against the bolt assembly.
The M4 Tactical comes standard with a Picatinny rail for optics, a fully adjustable ghost-ring rear sight and fixed-blade front sight and a black synthetic stock.
Drilled and Tapped Receiver with Picatinny Rail:
M4 Tactical Military Spec Ghost Ring Sights:
The rear sight is click-adjustable for both windage and elevation. These sights are inteded for rough service and feature rugged “wings” to protect the removable ghost-ring and front post. (note: white illumination not green)
M4 A.R.G.O. System:
The stainless steel pistons are required to move only 1/2" for complete cycling which results in a faster operation with minimum vibration and quick target acquisition.
The M4 Super 90 semiautomatic is the combat shotgun used by the US marines since 1998. Benelli Armi won the tender issued by the U.S. Army Armaments Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC), satisfying all the strict functional and operating requisites demanded.
The tender required:
• that at least 5 of the 9 large 00 buck shots contained in a 12-gauge cartridge should hit the shape with 50% of the rounds at a distance of 40 metres;
• maximum 60 seconds to dismantle the firearm;
• maximum 20 minutes to clean and lubricate;
• firing 10,000 rounds with no problems.
The Benelli M4 Super 90 semiautomatic shotgun achieved exceptional results:
• 5 large shots with 100% of rounds;
• 45 seconds to dismantle the firearm;
• cleaning in 10 minutes to be performed every 500 rounds;
• 25,000 rounds shot without any firearm parts needing replacement.
Check out this awesome video on youtube of the Benelli’s in action.
The following firearm limited warranties are offered by Benelli which is proud to grant to its customers supplementary rights in addition to those provided by consumer protection law and by other laws applicable in the country of purchase of the firearm; these rights are granted in addition and without prejudice to the warranties provided for by the foregoing legislations:
• 10-year Limited Warranty: Your new Benelli firearm is warranted for 10 years from date of purchase against any defect in materials or workmanship in the metal parts of your product (“10-year Warranty”).
• BE.S.T. 25-year Limited Warranty: In addition, barrels and parts that are treated with the Benelli Surface Treatment (“BE.S.T.”) (available on specific models) are warranted against rust and corrosion for 25 years from date of purchase (“BE.S.T. Warranty”).
The 10-year Warranty and BE.S.T. Warranty are referred to collectively as the “Benelli Warranties.” The Benelli Warranties are subject to the terms and conditions described below.
General Requirements for Coverage
In order to be covered by the Benelli Warranties you must:
• Register your firearm below within 30 days from purchase. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. We recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase so that the start date for your Benelli Warranties can be verified.
• Be the original purchaser of the firearm. The Benelli Warranties do not cover any claims made by subsequent owners.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.