M2 never stops and it excels in all uses, a specific model intended for the Standard Division and 3 Gun competitions, fully developed and manufactured by Benelli.
The new model, named M2 SP (Speed Performance), is characterized by the wide tubular bolt handle, the larger bolt release button (red), the long fibre optics sight and the dedicated choke to be fast on the target.
• AirTouch: Enhances grip and lets you shoulder the shotgun more quickly, safely, effectively and comfortably. AirTouch technology guarantees a superior grip without roughness to the touch.
• ComforTech: Reduces recoil by 47% for superbly comfortable shooting
• Inertia Driven System: Essential design, simple construction, easy maintenance and mechanical precision for maximum strength and reliability
• Calibre: 12ga
• Stock and fore-end: Comfortech
• Recoil pad: Interchangeable in polyurethane
• Chamber: 3” magnum
• Mechanics: Inertial semi-automatic Benelli with variable geometry trigger release unit Receiver: Matt black anodised receiver
• Comb: Interchangeable in elastomer
• Stock length trigger measured / deviation: 365 mm modifiable to 355 mm with short recoil pad or to 375 mm with long recoil pad - var. right/left
• Drop at comb: 40 ± 1 mm
• Drop at heel: 60 ± 1 mm variable to 50, 55 and 65
• Weight: 3,250 g. approx. with 26" barrel
• Sight: 5 cm fibre optic sight
• Barrel: 26” with 10 mm ventilated rib with anti-reflective treatment; folding back-sight
The following firearm limited warranties are offered by Benelli which is proud to grant to its customers supplementary rights in addition to those provided by consumer protection law and by other laws applicable in the country of purchase of the firearm; these rights are granted in addition and without prejudice to the warranties provided for by the foregoing legislations:
• 10-year Limited Warranty: Your new Benelli firearm is warranted for 10 years from date of purchase against any defect in materials or workmanship in the metal parts of your product (“10-year Warranty”).
• BE.S.T. 25-year Limited Warranty: In addition, barrels and parts that are treated with the Benelli Surface Treatment (“BE.S.T.”) (available on specific models) are warranted against rust and corrosion for 25 years from date of purchase (“BE.S.T. Warranty”).
The 10-year Warranty and BE.S.T. Warranty are referred to collectively as the “Benelli Warranties.” The Benelli Warranties are subject to the terms and conditions described below.
General Requirements for Coverage
In order to be covered by the Benelli Warranties you must:
• Register your firearm below within 30 days from purchase. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. We recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase so that the start date for your Benelli Warranties can be verified.
• Be the original purchaser of the firearm. The Benelli Warranties do not cover any claims made by subsequent owners.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.