The Benelli M2 is the workhorse of the semi-auto Benelli shotguns, with the speed of a thoroughbred. Light, nimble, but ruggedly built, the M2 12-gauge shotgun is built around the ultra-reliable Inertia Driven bolt mechanism. The Inertia Driven system allows the M2 to digest nearly any 12 gauge cartridge, from 2-3/4" target loads to the heaviest 3" magnums.
We have modified this Benelli M2 tactical to 3 gun specifications including a +2 magazine extension (making it 5+1) an oversized cocking handle, TTI (Taran Tactical) bolt release, and enlarged feeding port for easier speed loading.
Benelli engineers have also adapted the recoil system for the M2. This revolutionary system reduces felt recoil by up to 48% and cuts muzzle climb by 15%. When combined, this puts the shooter back on target up to 69% faster than with any other comparable semi-automatic shotgun.
The M2 Tactical shotgun has established itself as the shotgun of choice for various needs including military and special forces operation. The M2 utilizes recoil energy to cycle the action and eliminate fouling problems.
• Calibre: 12 gauge
• Action: Semi auto
• Magazine Capacity: 5+1
• Chokes: Crio® F, Crio® IC, Crio® M
• Type of Sights: Ghost-Ring
• Receiver finish: Anodized black
• Barrel Length: 18.5"
• Chamber: 2 3/4" and 3"
• Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
• Weight: 6.7lbs
• Overall length: 39.75"
• Drop at Heel: 2″
• Drop at Comb: 1-3/8″
• Minimum Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8 oz. loads
• Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting
• Gel Recoil Pad
• Also included is a users manual, choke tool and benelli oil
The following firearm limited warranties are offered by Benelli which is proud to grant to its customers supplementary rights in addition to those provided by consumer protection law and by other laws applicable in the country of purchase of the firearm; these rights are granted in addition and without prejudice to the warranties provided for by the foregoing legislations:
• 10-year Limited Warranty: Your new Benelli firearm is warranted for 10 years from date of purchase against any defect in materials or workmanship in the metal parts of your product (“10-year Warranty”).
• BE.S.T. 25-year Limited Warranty: In addition, barrels and parts that are treated with the Benelli Surface Treatment (“BE.S.T.”) (available on specific models) are warranted against rust and corrosion for 25 years from date of purchase (“BE.S.T. Warranty”).
The 10-year Warranty and BE.S.T. Warranty are referred to collectively as the “Benelli Warranties.” The Benelli Warranties are subject to the terms and conditions described below.
General Requirements for Coverage
In order to be covered by the Benelli Warranties you must:
• Register your firearm below within 30 days from purchase. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. We recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase so that the start date for your Benelli Warranties can be verified.
• Be the original purchaser of the firearm. The Benelli Warranties do not cover any claims made by subsequent owners.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.