Who doesn't love a cerakote finished Tikka T3x?
We have taken a bunch of Tikka T3x Lite Synthetic rifles and spruced them up by spiral fluting the bolt and barrel, threading the barrel and finishing them with a bronze cerakote. Limited stock - come get yourself a sweet new bush gun! See the savings below on the gunsmithing value that has been done to these beautiful rifles.
• Half Cock and Half Cock Safety $200
• Spiral Fluted Bolt $150
• Spiral Fluted Barrel $300
• Action Ejection port enlargement for weight reduction and easier single feed $120
• Shorten, match crown, and Threading $100
• Burnt Bronze Cerakote action and Satin Black Bolt $300
- Modular stock - The T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end. Additional grips are sold separately.
- Improved grip - The synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- New recoil pad - A new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- Stock noise reduction - Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock, lowering the stock-generated noise and helping you keep your target in sight.
- Redesigned ejection port - The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- Improved rail attachment - The T3x has extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a Picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
- Metallic bolt shroud - A metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- Steel recoil lug - This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
Tikka have a 5-shot 1 M.O.A. @ 100m guarantee with heavy barrel models (Varmint, Super Varmint, Tactical) or 3-shot 1 M.O.A @ 100m guarantee with all other models.
- Manufacturer: Tikka
- Model: T3x Lite
- Calibre: 223, 308
- Action: Bolt-Action
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Thread: M14x1
- Magazine Type: Detachable box
- Capacity: 4+1 (223)
- Trigger: Single-stage
- Stock: Synthetic
- Safety: Two-way Safety with Bolt Release Lever
- Finish: Bronze cerakote
- Weight (approx.): 2.5 kg
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.