Exclusive to Gun City is a new Tikka T3x - the T3x Elite!
Arguably our best value for money centrefire rifle, best suited for all NZ game!
With this new T3x you get some the benefits of the SFT model plus more! Just like the SFT, the Elite has the enlarged bolt handle and interchangeable Soft Touch standard grip, but it also comes with a factory fluted and threaded barrel, keeping it super lightweight.
The Elite has all of the existing great benefits of the T3x as well - be sure to come and check one out today!
Want this in LEFT HAND? Click here!
Features of the T3x Elite:
• Factory threaded - $100 in value with the stainless thread cap
• Factory fluted - same contour as the Sako Finnlight $200 in value
• Large Bolt handle - $40 in value
• Soft touch grip - $50 in value
• Modular stock - the T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end. Additional grips are sold separately.
• Improved grip - the synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
• New recoil pad - a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Stock noise reduction - be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock, lowering the stock-generated noise and helping you keep your target in sight.
• Redesigned ejection port - the new T3x receiver has a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved rail attachment - the T3x has extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic bolt shroud - a metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
The Tikka T3x Elite is available in .223 (1:8 twist), .243 Win, .270 Win, .308 Win, .308 Win Left-hand, 7mm Rem Mag, 7mm08 and 6.5 Creedmoor calibres.
Features and Benefits:
• Accurate: Every Tikka comes with an accuracy guarantee that it will shoot a 1" group at 100 meters. Talk about standing behind your products!
• Weatherproof: The Tikka Elite is finished in a stainless barrel and receiver which ensures that it will stand up to the New Zealand elements - with proper aftercare of course!
• Fluting: The fluted barrel reduces the overall weight of the barrel and aids in cooldown times so that more accurate shots can be conducted quicker.
• Hardwearing: The Tikka synthetic stock is hard wearing and durable and can most certainly withstand a knock or two.
• Customisable: The Tikka Elite is interchangable with many aftermarket parts and accessories not to mention the many stocks and chassis that can be fitted with the twist of a few screws.
• Threaded: This sweet rifle comes factory threaded M14x1 in non-magnum calibers and M15x1 in magnum calibers making it very easy to fit a silencer or a muzzle brake.
• High Quality: The Tikka Elite is manufactures in Finland by Sako, who are one of the best in the game. Any product made by these highly reputable manufacturers is of the highest quality and finish.
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.