Tatonka’s flagship pack that is virtually bombproof specifically designed to fit a female frame and build. Constructed from Cordura 500 means the pack is durable but light and weighs in at 2.8kg. The X1 carrying system for women has been designed to fit the female shape, narrower through the shoulders and wider around the hip.
Featuring large 3D front pocket, heavy duty grab handles, laser cut slots for gear loops and zipper pulls.
Suitable for long distance trekking/tramping and hunting with heavy loads.
Equipped with RECCO® reflectors, part of the RECCO® rescue system that helps to locate people in rescue situations.
• Women's Backpack X1 Carrying System for heavy loads
• Divided main and bottom compartments
• Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
• Padded shoulder straps tailored to the female form
• Two access points for load control straps
• Height adjustable chest belt
• Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
• Side compression straps
• Grab handles front, back and on the bottom
• Robust, durable No.10 zipper
• Lockable zipper slider
• 3D zipped front opening for main compartment
• Height adjustable lid with gear loops
• Lid compartment with key holder
• Throat extension with two drawstrings under the lid
• Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
• Spacious side pockets
• Front compartment with zipper
• Gear loops on the front
• Equipped with RECCO® reflector
• First Aid Compartment (contents not included)
• Hydration system compatible
Carrying System X1 Carrying System
Volume 60 litres + 10 litres
Dimensions 78 x 32 x 25cm
Material Cordura® 500 DEN / T-Rain Rip / T-Snow Crust
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.