A giant leap forward in binocular design and function. This advanced optical design keeps everything in focus, near and far.
10x magnification, CAT coatings and a wide field of view make these the ideal hunting binocular. Steiner’s unique CAT (Color Adjusted Transmission) technology let you see deer and other game that are hiding in foliage and shade.
The new Predator AF keeps prey in focus at any speed, any distance. Advanced CAT™ lenses reveal game hidden in cover or shadow. Bright 3D depth and detail enhance your target in all conditions. 8x30 or 10x42 power. Bombproof Makrolon® body. Agile open-bridge design. Waterproof, fogproof, razor-sharp scouting anywhere. Clearly, this is the one to take when you’re out for meat.
• CAT™ Color Adjusted Transmission: Amplifies contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range, to spot game in any environment.
• Always Focused: Lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor-sharp from 20 yards to infinity - no more chasing focus on moving objects.
• Open-Bridge Design: Makes this binocular lighter and easier to grip. It’s also more comfortable to hold when scouting for game.
• Focus System: Auto Focus
• Optics Systems: High Contrast CAT™
• Close Focus: 6 ft
• Exit Pupil: 15 mm
• IP Distance: 56 - 72 mm
• Diopter Range: +/- 5 dpt
• Luminosity: 14.06
• Twilight Factor: 15.49
• Compass: No
• Eyecups: Ergonomic
• Rubber Armoring: NBR Long Life Rubber Armoring
• Waterproof: IPX-4
• Weight: 19 oz
• Dimension (HxWxL): 4.7 in x 6.5 in x 4.7 in
• Neck Strap: Comfort Plus
• Neck Strap Attachment: Fixed
• Battery: None
• Warranty: Heritage™ Warranty
• Objective Cover: Yes
• Rain Protection Cap: Yes
• Carry Case: Yes
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.