Schmidt & Bender Klassik 4-16x50 riflescope is designed for long range hunting and best choice for varmint hunters. It offers great optical properties and shows all the detail at great distances. Schmidt & Bender Klassik riflescopes are designed for hunters who seek good quality in a traditional construction and do not require an illuminated reticle. They perform well in poor light conditions and dusk or dawn hunting. The reticle is seated in the first focal plane and will change in size according to magnification. All Schmidt & Bender Klassik series riflescopes are waterproof and filled with dry nitrogen for easy use at low temperatures. All lens surfaces are multi coated and the construction ensures safe use on even the most powerful hunting rifles. Schmidt & Bender Klassik riflescopes have a warranty period of 10 years and an additional 20 years guarantee for service and maintenance.
• Manufacturer: Schmidt & Bender
• Riflescopes series: Klassic
• Magnification: 4-16x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• Max. exit pupil diameter: 12.5 mm
• Min. exit pupil diameter: 3.1 mm
• Max. eye relief: 90 mm
• Min. eye relief: 90 mm
• Maximum field of view: 8.3 m/100m
• Minimal field of view: 2.5 m/100m
• Twilight Factor: 11.3 - 28.3
• Light transmission
• Reticle position: 1. focal plane - FFP
• Adjustment per click: 5mm/100m
• Parallax adjustment: Yes - side focus
• Parallax adj. range: 50m - inf.
• Fast focus eyepiece: Yes
• Lens coating: Fully Multicoated
• Filled with Nitrogen
• Length: 402 mm
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• Objective diamater: 57 mm
• Eyepiece diameter: 43 mm
• Weight: 744 g
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.