Building on the famous Finnlight name, the Sako 85 Finnlight II is an icon reborn. The lightweight RTM fiberglass stock makes the rifle light to carry and the barrel has been treated with a weather resistant Cerakote coating, which makes this rifle the perfect choice for all conditions. The fully adjustable cheek piece also makes the rifle perfectly customisable for your preferences.
HIGH-QUALITY RTM FIBERGLASS STOCK
The composite stock is manufactured with aerospace-grade RTM technology. All Finnlight II stocks have carbon fiber bedding to ensure maximum accuracy and stability in all temperatures.
Cerakote® treated stainless steel action for maximum weather resistance. Barrel is factory fluted and threaded.
The grip surfaces and the cheek piece are made from a robust elastomer.
ADJUSTABLE CHEEK PIECE
Maximum precision and unique comfort for each shot.
Specifications (will vary between calibre):
• Choose Calibre: .308 Win, 270, 7mm Rem Mag or 6.5 Creedmoor
• Weight: 2.5 kg (6.5 Creedmoor), 2.8 kg (.308), 3.1 kg (7mm)
• Overall Length: 1029mm - 1153mm
• Action: Bolt Action
• Trigger: Single-Stage (2-4 lb)
• Safety: Special Two-Way Sako
• Barrel Length: 20.4" - 24"
• Rate of Twist: 1:11" (.308), 1:8" (6.5 Creedmoor), 1:9.5" (7mm)
• Stock: Composite fibreglass stock
• Material: Cerakote Tungsten
• Capacity: 5+1 (.308, 6.5 Creedmoor), 4+1 (7mm)
• Thread: M14x1 (.308), M15x1 (6.5 CRD)
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the Mail Order Form link below:
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.