The ultimate package to get you and your mates ready for some paintball action!
• Spyder 200 Round Hopper
• V-Force Armour Paintball Mask
• CO2 Gas Bottle 12 oz Tank *Refillable (does not come filled)
V-Force Armour Paintball Mask
Paintball masks are the most important part of your kit after your marker. Seeing as you can never remove these while in the field, you want to make sure your mask is comfortable, whilst providing the best protection. The V-force Armour paintball mask is well-made and good value for money for any paintball player who is just starting out. They provide great protection as well as comfort, and they feature adjustable straps to fits most head sizes. What better way to be prepared for your next paintball battle!
• Rigid full-face, forehead and ear protection for secure confidence
• Durable hardcoat
• Bio-Fit frame design eliminates pressure-points for all day comfort
• Crystal clear, industry leading ThermoCured, AntiFog and AntiScratch lenses with unbeatable distortion-free optics
• Lightweight with comfortable, fast-drying closed-cell face foam
• Quick-change lens drastically reduces maintenance
• Comes with free flex visor
• Will fit over most glasses
• 170 degree field of vision
Impact Paintball refillable 12oz c02 bottle for paintball guns. Will allow to roughly 350 shots in full capacity in most playing conditions. Aluminium cylinder.
Burst rupture disk installed for safety and pin valve to fill and go. The rupture burst disk nut secures a small metal disk which is designed to burst and release pressure if the pressure inside the bottle becomes too high. This part is replaceable. The most common cause of excess pressure in CO2 bottles is that the bottle has been left in the sun. We advise to not to do this to help preserve your bottle.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.