The Night Saber High Capacity Spotlight Battery is the perfect power solution when you are on the go. Its 9,000mAh capacity means it can be used to power your spotlight for those night time hunting trips, recharge your mobile phone, tablet, or GPS when you don't have access to Mains power. Or even jump start any gasoline engine that is fitted with a 12-volt battery! It even features a LED flashlight with three different modes of operation.
When tested using the Night Saber 36W 3500-lumen spotlight, the battery lasted 1 hour before going dim.
Features of the High Capacity Spotlight Battery include:
• Jumpstart gasoline engines in vehicle, motorcycle, boat or jetski with a 12-volt battery.
USB Charging Port
• Charge your cell phone, tablet, GPS or 2-way radio.
Car Charging Port
• Charge your battery pack during your commute.
• Run your favourite spotlight on the go!
Built-in LED Flashlight
• 3 modes - illumination, strobe, and S.O.S.
• From over-charging and over-discharging
Automatic Power On / Off
• When not it use.
• Capacity: 9,000mAh
• Input: 14V/1A, 5V/1A
• Output: 5V/2A and 12V jump start
• Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours hours
• Start Current: 200A
• Peak Current: 400A
• Size: 130mm (L) x 68mm (W) x 24mm (D)
• Weight: 282g
• Operation Temp: -20 °C ~ 60 °C
• Lifetime: >1000 cycles
• Protections: Short-circuit protection, over-charge protection, over-discharge protection.
• 1x Power Bank
• 1x Set of plug-in alligator jumper clamps
• 1x 3-in-1 USB Combo Cable (Mini USB, Micro USB, & Apple plugs)
• 1x 12-volt Car Charger for charging from a vehicles cigarette port
• 1x 12-volt accessory plug.
*some apple products may not charge, we recommend using your genuine apple charging cable
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.