The Light My Fire FireSteel BIO Scout flint Firestarter is your best friend when it comes to igniting a fire in any weather. Whether barbecuing or camping, the reliable Magnesium Alloy striker will work. This makes for a durable fire striker that will work reliably for approximately 3,000 strikes. Its 5,400-degrees Fahrenheit (3,000-degrees Celsius) spark makes fire building easy in any in any weather. The plastic components of the FireSteel 2.0 BIO Scout is derived from Biobased plastics.
• Works when it´s wet and windy
• Sustainable: A low-waste way to ensure fire, again, again and again
• Durable, up to 3 000 strikes
• Built-in emergency whistle
• Grip-friendly design
• Biobased Bioplastic
• Made in Sweden
• Includes handy CircBag for easy storage
• Spark-sure magnesium alloy, Strong nylon cord, BIO-plastic handles, Stainless steel striker
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.