Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
The VX®-Freedom® 3-9x40mm delivers legendary Leupold® performance and dependability for hunters and shooters in one of the most popular magnification ranges out there. This rugged and lightweight riflescope can get the job done on whatever rifle you have in your safe.
Built around Leupold's Advanced Optical System, the VX-Freedom delivers tried and true light transmission, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
The VX-Freedom is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and guaranteed to get the job done every time. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
• Finish: Matte
• Adjustable Objective: No
• Side Focus: No
• Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
• Elevation Adjustment Type: Finger click
• Zero Stop: No
• Locking Dial: No
• Revolution Indicator: No
• Rezero Type: Resettable index ring
• Windage Adjustment Type: Finger Click
• Reticle: Hunt-Plex
• Illuminated: No
• Weight: 12.2 oz
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Value per Click: 1/4 MOA
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 17MIL
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Range: 175 cm @ 100m
• Elevation & Windage Adjustment Per Revolution: 15 MOA
• Elevation Dial Travel Limit: Total scope travel
• Magnification: 3-9x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 40
• Linear FOV: Low Mag - 33.1 [email protected], High Mag - 13.6 [email protected]
• Angular FOV: Low Mag - 6.3 degrees, High Mag - 2.6 degrees
• Eye Relief: Low Mag - 4.2", High Mag - 3.7"
• Fixed Parallax-Free Distance: 150 yd
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.