Note for international orders:
The international export of primers may prove costly in terms of export permitting as well as freight. Please contact us
here directly for any inquiries regarding a bulk order.
Limited availability; check website "in stock" availability of your local store, if stock is available please call the store to secure.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence and a signed off Police Order Form for it to be shipped to you. Alternatively, you can purchase in store, or buy online and pick up from your nearest Gun City store without a Police order form. You can download the form here
The new benchmark in the 6x zoom class.
With the new Fortis 6, Leica combines a puristic riflescope design with high optical imaging performance. With an up to 50 % larger exit pupil and an extremely wide field of view at minimum magnification, the Leica Fortis 6 is today the riflescope of the 6 x zoom class. The excellent detail recognition and unique image sharpness provide great observation comfort to the last minute. The robust construction makes the Leica Fortis 6 resistant to impacts and falls and guarantees functional reliability in every hunting situation.
The puristic design of the Fortis 6 2-12?x?50?i is especially attractive for hunters, who value timeless understatement with unparalleled optical perfection.
The excellent detail recognition, the large field of view as well as the unique image sharpness provide great observation comfort until the last minute. The large adjustment range of the magnification allows flexible, versatile use and guarantees its premium position in the 6?x magnification class. The robust construction makes the Leica Fortis 6 resistant to impacts and falls and guarantees functional reliability in every hunting situation, be it stalking, driven hunts or from high seats.
- 6 x zoom for flexible, versatile hunting possibilities. - Approved in the field. Whether you are shooting from a high seat, stalking or on a driven hunt – the new Fortis 6 riflescopes are high-performance and robust all-rounders, featuring all the elements of the Leica tradition: they combine the puristic riflescope design with high optical imaging performance, setting a new milestone in optical engineering in the 6x zoom class. The large magnification range allows flexible use in different kinds of hunting.
- Extremely wide field of view. Safer and faster target identification. - With maximum visibility and extremely broad overview, the outstanding field of view at 1 x magnification ensures significantly more safety and hunting success.
- Puristic design and robust construction. - The perfect combination of performance and design. Their technical sophistication in every detail guarantees absolute reliability even after years of use and underlines the values that Leica has represented for more than 100 years: product design focusing on essentials as well as mechanical and optical masterpieces of premium quality.
- Front lens diameter: 50 mm
- Magnification: 2 – 12 x
- Zoom: 6 x
- Field of view at 100 m (min. up to max. magnification): 20.4 m to 3.5 m/100 m
- Eye relief: > 90 mm
- Exit pupil: 11.2 up to 4.1 mm
- Parallax free: 100 m
- Diopter compensation: –4/+3 dpt
- Coating: AquaDura®
- Transmission: 0.92
- Mounting option: 30 mm rings / Zeiss internal-rail
- Impact point correction: 1 click = 1 cm/100 m (~~1/3 MOA), 230 x 230 cm
- Front lens filter thread: M 52 x 0.75 mm
- Main tube diameter: 30 mm
- Length: 335 mm
- Weight without / with rail: 700 g / 725 g
- Waterproof: down to 13.1 ft / 4 m; nitrogen-filled
- Reticles: L-4a
- Retical focal Plane: 2nd focal plane
- Red-dot size at 10 x magnificationg: 1,5 cm/100 m
- Reticle illumination: Dot, 9 brightness levels
- Automatic switch-off: 3 min, 75° down, 60° upwards, 40° laterally
- Automatic switch-on: activation by position and/or movement
- Battery: 1 x CR2032
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising, and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.