Affordable and efficient; the MH2 headlamp, part of LED Lenser's Outdoor Series offers good performance at a great price. It can be focused with just one turn of the head and is super easy to operate. It's comfortable strap (which can be removed and washed) will sit lightly and securely on your head.
5 + 2 Year Warranty
Only items that can withstand the toughest conditions can bear the Ledlenser name. And because they are sure of the quality of their products, Ledlenser offer a worldwide industry-leading 5-year standard warranty, which can be extended to 7 years by registering your product. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorised and/or unreasonable use of your Ledlenser product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, or colour finishes.
• Smart Light Technology (SLT): Offers 3 different light functions (high power, low power, blink)
• Advanced Focus System: a seamless transition from broad floodlight to sharply focused long-distance beam
• In-built red LED: Choose between white or red light (the headlamp will automatically switch back on to the last colour used)
• Tiltable lamp head: So you can angle the light where you need it
• Detachable, washable headband: Made from high-quality material that absorbs sweat, is comfortable to wear and soft against your skin
• Transport lock: Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack
• Waterproof to IPX6 standard: Withstands heavy splashing and rain.
• Brightness (High): 100 lumens
• Brightness (Low): 15 lumens
• Beam range (High): 100m
• Beam range (Low): 30m
• Burn time (High): 10 hours
• Burn time (Low): 40 hours
• Water/Dust resistance: IP54
• Weight: 105g
• Batteries: 3x AAA batteries (included).
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.