The Leatherman Surge is one of our two largest multi-tools; a real powerhouse, built with our largest pliers, longest multi-tool blades and easy-to-use locks. Built with strong jaws, the Surge delivers more squeezing force with less effort, helping you to cut hard & regular wire.
The blade exchanger lets you choose between a saw or a diamond & wood/metal file and lets you easily replace these tools when they are worn out. The 154CM wire cutters are replaceable, meaning you can repair or re-sharpen them on the spot. The blade exchanger, two knives & extra-strong scissors are easily accessed from the outside of the tool. Inside the sculpted handles are two bit drivers, a hollow ground screwdriver, bottle/can opener & an awl with a thread loop.
The Surge was built for tough jobs and the hands that do them.
1. Needlenose pliers
2. Regular pliers
3. 154CM replaceable wire cutters
4. 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters
5. Stranded wire cutters
6. Electrical crimper
7. Wire stripper
8. 420HC knife
9. 420HC serrated knife
11. Spring-action scissors
12. Awl with thread loop
13. Ruler (19cm)
14. Can opener
15. Bottle opener
16. Wood/Metal file
17. Diamond-coated file
18. Blade exchanger
19. Large bit driver
20. Large screwdriver
21. Small screwdriver
• All locking blades and tools: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
• Lanyard ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
• Outside-accessible features: This multi-tool features knife and scissors which are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife, for extra convenience
• One-hand operable features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
• Made from stainless steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It’s strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• Black Oxide version: With reduced glare and reflection, this version is widely used by the military to avoid detection.
• Bit kit: Phillips #1-2 and 3/16″ Screwdriver, Phillips Eyeglass Screwdriver and Flat Tip Eyeglass Screwdriver
• 25-year warranty: Guarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service
• CLOSED LENGTH: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
• PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 3.1 in | 7.87 cm
• WEIGHT: 12.5 oz | 335 g
• MATERIALS: 420HC Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.