JT Splatmaster Z200 pump action 50 cal shotgun with paintball mask and 500 rounds of blue fill eco-friendly Canadian made paintballs.
The smooth, quick pump action and 15 rounds of Ammo make for endless shooting fun. Whether shooting targets or playing against friends, the z200 has you covered. Shooting up to 80+ feet, the z200 shoots straight and true with marksman accuracy up to 40 feet. The z200 package comes loaded with a reusable target for sharpening your skills, game play options and instructions. Super fun, super cool - JT Splat Master. Get in the Game.
• Uses .50 caliber paintball ammo
• Includes reusable target and game play instruction
• Shoots up to 80 feet with marksman accuracy to 40 feet
• No batteries or Co2 needed
• Spring Action Firing
Paintball masks are the most important part of your kit after your marker. Seeing as you can never remove these while in the field, you want to make sure your mask is comfortable, whilst providing the best protection. The V-force Armour paintball mask is well-made and good value for money for any paintball player who is just starting out. They provide great protection as well as comfort, and they feature adjustable straps to fits most head sizes. What better way to be prepared for your next paintball battle!
- Rigid full-face, forehead and ear protection for secure confidence
- Durable hardcoat
- Bio-Fit frame design eliminates pressure-points for all day comfort
- Crystal clear, industry leading ThermoCured, AntiFog and AntiScratch lenses with unbeatable distortion-free optics
- Lightweight with comfortable, fast-drying closed-cell face foam
- Quick-change lens drastically reduces maintenance
- Comes with free flex visor
- Will fit over most glasses
- 170 degree field of vision
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.