Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
Garmin Alpha 200 GPS & T5X Collar Package
STRONG CONNECTION. STRONG BOND. Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200, Handheld Only system, a sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
• This handheld is designed to help make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
• Track and train your pack while they’re out in the field.
• Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
• Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors.
• User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours.
TRACK YOUR PACK. Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 14.50 kilometres (depending on dog device) with a 2.50-second update rate.
DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT. Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES. Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
HUNT METRICS. See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with TT™ 15 tracking and training collars.
SIX-BUTTON DESIGN. Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION. Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customise training for each dog.
TONE/VIBRATION. Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP. Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
PRO VIEW COMPASS. The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT. Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
TOPOACTIVE MAPS. Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
BIRDSEYE DIRECT. Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
NAVIGATION SENSORS. A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing - whether you’re moving or not.
SEE IT ALL. The sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
STAY ON THE MOVE. Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, giving you plenty of hunt time with your dogs in the field.
ADDITIONAL MAPPING. The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO Australia and New Zealand Light and HuntView maps (each sold separately).
• PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 7.70 x 6.40 x 1.30″ (6.80 x 16.20 x 3.40 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna
• TOUCHSCREEN: Yes
• DISPLAY SIZE: 1.80″ W x 3.0″ H (4.70 x 7.70 cm); 3.50″ diag (88.90 mm)
• DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 282 x 470 pixels
• DISPLAY TYPE: Transflective, colour TFT touchscreen
• WEIGHT: 9.90 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
• BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
• BATTERY LIFE: Up to 20 hours
• WATER RATING: IPX7
• HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER: Yes
• INTERFACE: High-speed USB
• MEMORY/HISTORY: 16 GB
• PRODUCT NUMBER: 010-02616-53
Maps & Memory
• PRELOADED MAPS: Yes (TopoActive)
• ABILITY TO ADD MAPS: Yes
• BASEMAP: Yes
• AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS) FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
• BIRDSEYE: Yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
• EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE: microSD™ card (not included)
• WAYPOINTS/FAVORITES/LOCATIONS: 10,000
• TRACKS: Up to 20 dogs (TT 15/TT 15 mini and T5/T5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200) simultaneously
• TRACK LOG: 20,000 points, 200 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
• ROUTES: 250
• STORED CONTACTS: 250 dogs
• GROUP MANAGEMENT: Yes
• BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER: Yes
• COMPASS: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
• SUN AND MOON INFORMATION: Yes
• CUSTOM MAPS COMPATIBLE: Yes
Two-way Radio Features
• FREQUENCY BAND: MURS
• RANGE: TT 15/T5, 14.50 kilometres; TT 15 mini/T mini, 14.50 kilometres
• COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP: Yes
• GARMIN EXPLORE WEBSITE COMPATIBLE: Yes
• WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Yes (Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ANT+®)
The K/T 5X dog device has a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver, so you can track your dog from up to 14.5 kilometres away. It features a rugged design — water-resistant to 10 metres (1 ATM) — so it’s tough enough to run wherever your dog runs. Plus, with up to 80 hours of battery life and sleep mode to remotely put the device to sleep, you can focus on the hunt instead of the next charge.
LED beacon lights, activated from your compatible handheld, help keep track of your dog in the field. Visible up to 90 metres away, the lights work in low-light conditions and at night.
T 5X ships with a 1″ blue collar strap.
• Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.50″ x 1.75″ x 1.85″ (8.90 x 4.40 x 4.70 cm)
• Weight: 6.60 oz (188 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 9.30 oz (265 g) total weight (with collar)
• Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user-replaceable
• Battery life: Up to 80 hours
• Range: 14,5 kilometres
• Interface: USB
• Water rating: 1 ATM (10 metres)
• Neck size: Minimum of 9.5″ (24 cm) in circumference
• High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
• GPS antenna: Top, orange
• LED beacon lights: Yes
• Sleep mode: Yes
• Rescue mode: Yes
• Frequency mode: MURS
• Replaceable collar straps: Yes
• Collar compatibility: 1″ (2.54 cm)
• Software updates: Via Garmin Express™ software, available for both Mac® and Windows®
• T 5X dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
• 1″ blue collar strap
• 18.5″ standard antenna
• 22.5″ extended-range antenna
• Charging cable
• AC adapter
• Vehicle power cable
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.