The Fierce Reaper tungsten edition is the ideal crossover rifle for a wide variety of shooting and hunting applications. The lightweight aluminum chassis with V-Block design provides a rock solid platform for repeatable accuracy on the bench or in the mountains. The adjustable features and carbon fiber components enhance the functionality of the Reaper over traditional rifles.
• Hyperlite Alloy Chassis frame | V-Block design
• Precision machined – 2 Lug Action | 70 degree bolt throw
• Bix’n Andy trigger – Crisp clean | Adjustable | Reliable
• AccurateMag Detatachable mag box
• Carbon Fiber stock | Folding stock
• Carbon Fiber forearm M-LOCK, ergo pistol grip, cheekpiece
• Fierce C3 carbon fiber barrel
• 0 MOA scope rail included
NOTE: Weights may vary due to variable options on each rifle
Stainless steel 2-lug rival action
EDM precision cut raceways
Magazine: detachable AccurateMag box
Bolt: spiral fluted bolt | DLC coating
Bolt handle: 70 deg. bolt throw, tac knob
Trigger: adjustable bix'n andy 1-3 lbs
Safety: 2-position safety
Calibers: 6.5 CRD, 308, 7mm rem mag
Chassis: lightweight alloy frame | v-block
Grip: streamlined fierce claw pistol grip
Butt stock: fierce carbon fiber design
Cheek piece: fierce carbon fiber design
Pad: limbsaver pad
Barrel: fierce c3 carbon fiber
Accuracy: 1 moa guarantee - 100 yards
Specs: match grade | hand lapped
Thread: 5/8 - 24 threaded
• Barrel Length: 20-22"
• Barrel Thread: 5/8x24
• Rate Of Twist: 1:8 (6.5 CRD), 1:9 (.308) 1:8.5 (7mm mag)
• Weight: 7.2-7.8 lbs (20" or 22")
• Capacity 5 (6.5crd/308) 3 (7mm mag)
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.