Gain a tactical advantage with Burris Optics' 4-20x50 XTR II Side Focus Riflescope. This riflescope is intended for tactical and competitive long-range shooters, and represents a robust, precise optic with a 4x optical system and a thicker maintube (25% more) than the original XTR riflescope. The lenses feature index-matched fully multi-coated surfaces that deliver great clarity and visibility in most lighting or environmental conditions. In addition to excellent image quality, this optic provides a generous maximum eye relief of 4.25", windage and elevation ranges. This 1st focal plane reticle features a MIL-based modified German #4 style. It has a full field milling crosshair with a T-shaped central portion, and is intended for engaging targets at long distances, in low-light conditions.
Designed for a lifetime of service, the 6061-T6 aluminum housing (with a single-piece 34mm maintube) is waterproof, fogproof, and shock-resistant. Featuring Burris' triple internal spring-tension system, it will hold zeros through hard recoil and impact. Also noteworthy are its graduated and finely knurled XT-100 windage and elevation turrets with 10 MILs per revolution and Zero Click Stop technology that permits for a quick and easy return to zero. The side focus parallax corrector offer a range from 50 yd to infinity, helping to improve precision aiming by removing ambiguity.
Reticle: ILLUMINATED, MOA based SCR (11 Brightness settings)
Knob Style: Exposed Tactical
Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25 mm
Focal Plane: FFP
Main Tube Size: 34 mm
Field OF View: 25.8 low – 5.4 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
Eye Relief: 3.50 – 4.25 in.
Exit Pupil: 11 low – 2.5 high (mm)
Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
Total Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
Total Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
Parallex/Focus: Side focus/PA 50 yds. – infinity
Length: 14.9 in.
Weight: 30.90 oz.
• Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
• Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
• Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity, for improved accuracy at long distances
• 34 mm body tube
• Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
• Versatile 4-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
• Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
• Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
• High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
• Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
• Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
• Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
• Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
• Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
• Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
• Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation and 20% more adjustment rotation than XT-80 knobs; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial
• 1/10-mil ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
• 1/4-MOA ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
• Mil multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
• MOA multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/4-MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
The SCR™ MOA reticle increases precision for long-range competition, and is now in use on several Burris riflescopes and spotting scopes in both illuminated and non-illuminated models.
In illuminated models the extended illuminated center area lets you confidently engage targets in low light and shadows. In non-illuminated models, the fine details are sharp enough for close in focus in virtually all lighting conditions.
• MOA-based, proprietary Burris design increases precision for long-range competition without adding clutter or distraction
• Design increases speed and precision for wind hold-off, range estimation, and impact measurement
• 1-MOA holdover lines
• 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA windage hold-off lines for precision
• 1/4-MOA ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
• Proprietary reticle
• Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light (Veracity scope is not illuminated).
• SCR stands for special competition reticle
• Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.